Admission IGCSE: Cambridge Primary from Grade III to Grade V; Cambridge Secondary I ( Grades VI & VII); Cambridge Secondary II (IGSCE – Grades VIII, IX & X); “AS” &” A” level ( Grade XI & XII)
1. If you wish to proceed with the admission procedure: fill out the Application for Admission and submit the following to our admissions Officer.
- One Certified copy of school reports of the last three years (wherever applicable) for record purpose only. This will not affect admission decision which will be on the first come first serve basis.
- One certified copy of child’s Birth Certificate.
- Non-Refundable Registration Fee of INR.3,000/- in cash or by Cheque drawn in favour of Vaels International School payable at Chennai. Kindly ensure that the Application for Admission is complete in all respects, so as to facilitate the admission process.
2. We will post to you a formal acceptance letter within 7 working days of receiving the application.